Please subscribe in the column on the right to receive more Gluten Free recipes and show us your support! One of the hardest times to be gluten free is around the holidays with all the delicious treats. Here is a recipe for a great gluten free holiday treat.
5 Gluten Free Graham Crackers
3 Tbs. Goat Butter
1 cup Shredded Coconut
½ cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
½ cup Butter Scotch Cips
1 8 oz can Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Place the graham crackers in a food processor and blend until a crumb
3. Mix melted butter and graham crackers, place in the bottom of an 8 X 8 pan
and push down to flatten.
4. Sprinkle the coconut over the top of the crust.
5. Mix the chocolate chips and the butter scotch chips and disperse evenly over
the top of the coconut.
6. Pour the sweetened condensed coconut milk over the top of the pan, just
enough to cover the top of the chips
7. Place in the oven for 25 minutes or until all of the chips are melted.
8. Allow to cool completely before cutting and serve chilled or room temperate.
If you try out our recipe share your experience in the comments below!
Check out my go fund me page. I started a go fund me to keep the blog content looking good. https://www.gofundme.com/upgrade-the-blog&rcid=r01-154882608572-289da5ac41c44957&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w