Please subscribe in the column on the right to receive more Gluten Free recipes and show us your support! When I went on my gluten free diet one of the things I missed the most was breaded Parmesan chicken! We found a way to make it gluten free and with out using dairy from cows due to having celiac and an allergy to cows milk. We make our chicken with manchago sheep cheese but you can make it with vegan cheese or even just regular cheese.
1 pound Thin cut chicken tenderloins
16 oz. Ian’s gluten free panko bread crumbs
¼ cup Manchgo sheep cheese
1Tbs. Dried Oregano flakes
1 Tbs. Garlic Salt
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375
2. In a gallon size bag, mix the gluten free bread crumbs, manchago cheese,
oregano flakes, garlic salt, and pepper.
3. Use a meat tenderizer to pound the chicken to desired thinness.
4. Use a paper towel to pat the chicken dry.
5. Paint avocado oil all over the chicken breasts to cover the chicken
6. Put the chicken breasts in the bag one by one covering them in the bread
7. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
8. Places chicken on baking sheet
9. Bake for 15 minutes and then flip the chicken
10.Bake for another 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
If you try out our recipe share your experience in the comments below!