Please subscribe in the column on the right to receive more Gluten Free recipes and show us your support! These amazing gluten free cookies will leave your friends and family wanting more. They won’t last very long before they’ll be asking you to make more!Ingredients:
2 ¼ cup Gluten Free flour mix
2 Tsp. Baking Soda
1 Tsp. Salt
1 Cup Goat Butter
¾ Cup Granulated Sugar
¾ Cup Brown Sugar
2 Tbs. Flax Meal mixed with 6 TBS of water
1 Cup Mini Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a medium size bowl, mix the gluten free flour mix, the baking soda, and
4. In a small bowl, mix the 2 tablespoons of flax meal and 6 tablespoons of
water and allow to sit (this is used as an egg substitute for the cookies, if
you prefer to use normal eggs this is equivalent to 2 large eggs).
5. In a stand mixer, on medium speed, add 1 cup of soften goat butter (you can
use regular butter if you choose), the granulated sugar, and the brown sugar.
6. Continue to mix on medium speed till fully combined. Add the flax meal
mixture to the stand mixer and whip on a medium-high speed until it is fully
combined and slightly fluffy.
7. Use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides.
8. Turn the mixer to a slow speed and slowly add the flour mixture.
9. When all of the flour has been added, the dough should be quite firm and not
sticky. If the dough is still sticky, add more flour until it is not sticky.
10. At this time, you can add the chocolate chips (Butterscotch chips also work
really well with this recipe) and mix them in with the mixer on a low speed.
11. Place 1 Tbs. cookie dough balls on the baking sheet approx. 2 in apart
12. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and place on a cooling rack to
Here is a link to the best Gluten Free Flour for baking!!
If you try out our recipe share your experience in the comments below!
Here is a link to the best Gluten Free Flour for baking!! Namaste Foods – Gluten Free Perfect Flour Blend (5 lbs) Resealable Bag