These meat balls are great with marinara sauce. With some gluten free spaghetti, it’s a fast and tasty meal for the family
1 Pound Ground Beef
1/2 Cup Ian’s Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
1/4 Cup Shredded Manchego Cheese
1 Tbs. Oregano
1 Tbs. Garlic Powder
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients
- Using your hands or a spoon, knead all of the ingredients together until everything is mixed well.
- Make the meat balls about 2 Tbs. big and roll them into ball
- Place them on the baking sheet about 2 inches apart
- Bake the meat balls for 30 minutes or until cooked through
Mix the meatballs with your choice of spaghetti sauce and enjoy!